Dear Mr. Trump,
I am approaching you in this manner because it is urgent.
As an Orthodox Jew, I will be celebrating our New Year 5777 as of today at sundown in a couple of hours and will not be back until Tuesday after sundown.
A slight background. We have common friends and throughout the years I kept asking them, “Is Trump already running?”
I am writing you in my capacity as a former consultant to different key leaders. I want to share with you some of my experience.
I wish I could talk to you about this privately but time is of the essence.
Allow me to go back to the election in 2012.
Mitt Romney was the Republican presidential nominee.
Then, September 11, 2012, happened the horrific massacre in Benghazi, Lybia.
Initially, Romney began addressing the matter with urgency and in a tone only a patriot could have.
Almost immediately after that, the Obama camp announced that they had decided not to “politicize” Benghazi.
To my greatest distress, I witnessed how Romney accepted such an imposition, and instead of fighting like a lion for our four butchered compatriots, he surrendered and barely pronounced the word and topic of Benghazi.
With it, flew away any chance of making “Justice for Benghazi” a reality immediately after it happened.
So disappeared as well, the window of opportunity America had to stop The Terminator, Barack Hussein Obama.
Romney’s mistake? He wanted to be the President. He was not in it to save Americans from doom.
I know you understand me. How could any real American not do something immediately to get “Justice for Benghazi?”
Maybe it could have cost him the election, but at least Romney would have behaved like a real man. As it is, he behaved like a coward and he lost anyway.
Romney’s loss was America’s loss.
Romney’s cowardice is evident until now.
But now, allow me to overcome my natural shyness for the greater good of the American people, I am only concerned about that.
We are talking here about the Presidency of the United States, one of the largest countries on earth and one of the most powerful until recently. Hopefully and soon under your leadership, it will be again and even stronger than ever before.
Here some tips I would like to share with you before the remaining two debates.
- Ahead of the next debates, your team must make sure to check all appliances. Your sound engineer, the electrical engineer, etc., must be present to verify the perfect functioning of every single device, making sure they work identically for both candidates. There must not be any loose end at all. No surprises. As such, your team must be there until they see you in.
- With what happened in the first debate, we can draw other lessons. Immediately after the debate is over, your team must rush to behind the podiums and stand guard to make sure no anomalies ever happen again.
- Remember at all times; YOU are running for President. So, you should not respond to ANY personal attacks. You have said you are “The Messenger,” so behave like one and place yourself above and your ego in check for 90 minutes. Let personal attacks go as Psalm 91 says: “let the arrows go around you…”
- Have you watched the video of the debate? If not, you have to. If you have watched it, please do it once more with this letter at hand. You are fighting for the fate of over 330 million and possibly for the world as well because your election will be a trailblazer for peoples worldwide.
- We know you will not only be debating her, but also the so-called moderators. They will all try to derail you. Now we know that. What to do? Quickly answer their questions and then say something in the lines of “But here is what the American people are suffering/more interested to know. How am I going to deal with daily life issues important for the future as Obamacare and its catastrophic impact on their lives? I, we will do so and so. Our Vets are dying at a rate of 22 a day; I have a solution, etc.”
- For that, you need to have a prepared list of all your priorities and your plans, and that’s easy.
- Remember, the moderators are there to moderate, not to tell you what you will talk about, they cannot force you.
- IMPORTANT: Control yourself, do NOT interrupt. Try your best. And also NO faces. You ARE Presidential, stay that way.
- ABOUT HER: Do not treat her as a woman but as your equal. She is ruthless anyway. With respect, YOU WILL ONLY address major policy issues. Immigration. Poverty. Hunger. Joblessness. Healthcare. Law and Order. Etc.
- In questions of leadership, you do not let her go first because she is a woman. Her gender is irrelevant. No refraining yourself on account that she’s a woman. So you also need the long list of questions about all her crimes: Emails, Benghazi, Iran deal, Russia, Asia, missing 6 billion from State Department while she was Secretary of State, etc.
- NO personal attacks on her. You should not waste your precious debate time on that. So, it’s a no-no. No imitating either. Sorry.
- Here some mnemonic patterns that will quickly facilitate a variety of responses according to topics. For instance, during the debate, Hillary said the following: “But increasingly, we are seeing cyber attacks coming from states, organs of states. The most recent and troubling of these has been Russia. There’s no doubt now that Russia has used cyber attacks against all kinds of organizations in our country, and I am very concerned about this. I know Donald’s very praiseworthy of Vladimir Putin, but Putin is playing a really…(CROSSTALK)CLINTON: … tough, long game here. And one of the things he’s done is to let loose cyber attackers to hack into government files, to hack into personal files, hack into the Democratic National Committee.” END Key words there were “cyber attacks,” “Putin,” “Russia.” You have an agile mind. Immediately, these pointers should open your mind to her violation of top national secrets via mishandling of emails, which has been confirmed even by Mr. Comey, FBI. The word “Putin” gives you the opportunity to speak about her selling half of the American uranium to Putin, they even attached to that contract the management of an adjacent small town. The word “Russia” should take you to Russia in Syria and how the Russians had to intervene thanks to the lousy loser politics of yet another Democrat, Mr. Obama at which point you know you should add that Hillary would be simply four more years of the catastrophic Obama’s all but quasi-tyranny. Another topic is, where are the 6 billion dollars lost at State Department during her tenure, etc. She also supports abortion of full-term born babies, etc.
- Your team must prepare a list of words for each of your topics. AND you have so much to say, that you must focus on delivering policy facts and plans exclusively.
- One last item, please make it a point to spend a few hours with each of them: Rudy Giuliani, James Woolsey (a friend and an old client of mine,) and Michael Mukasey (also a friend.) These people have touched and lived history. Before the debates, this week, please talk to them, prepping you for the discussion on their topics.
That’s all. You and your team can use this as you wish, there is no copyright on any of it. I just want you to win for the 330+ million Americans that are counting on you and also for the world as a whole.
You, Donald J. Trump, are in this extraordinary position.
I understand you may be very stressed in different areas, including your family but you have fought so much for so many months that now it is imperative that success crown your efforts.
I often think of Melania and Barron, and I hope and pray they are patient and understanding.
Please, tell Barron that when you are our President, he will study and play in the White House, whether you and your family decide to live there or not. It will be good to explain to him that unlike all his older siblings, at barely ten years he will be the son of the President of the United States of America. That should make him very proud, I hope.
Needless to tell you how we would be honored to call you our President and your beautiful wife, our First Lady as well as your wonderful family, our First Family.
I am at your service if you need me. I am reachable via Twitter @ElianaBenador.
Wishing you and your family G-D’s Blessings, I will have you in my prayers as we begin our Jewish New Year 5777.
I know in my heart that G-D has chosen you and is blessing you all along. You will be the best President America could ever dream of.
If you wish to quote from this or any article published on this website under ©ElianaBenador, kindly use quotes and provide the link to the article, giving due credit/attribution to the author.
Likewise, you are also requested to comply with same copyright rules for any other author/article mentioned or published on this website: Quotes with its link as well as attribution to its author.
Thank you very much. Team-EB